A nice alternative to a meat or chicken burger. It’s healthier too! minus the ketchup and mayonnaise that I couldn’t help adding.
two pieces of brown bread
one tin of tuna in brine
handful of sweetcorn
one chopped onion
2 eggs beaten
wholemeal bread rolls
1. Break the bread into pieces and blend in a blender to form breadcrumbs. Put into a bowl.
2. Add the tuna, sweetcorn and chopped onion into the bowl. Season as you like.
3. slowly add the beaten egg to form a sticky mixture, enough to form round burgers.
4. Heat oil in a pan and cook each side of the burger until golden brown and cooked through the middle.
5. Put into bread rolls and add whatever sauce, or salsa and salad you like, with cheese!